Invest In A Real Asset
- $170M+AUM 1
- 40+Deals Funded 2
- 6-13%Target Net Returns 3
- 2-9%Target Net Cash Yield 4
Leverage this compelling long-term investment with historically attractive risk-adjusted returns.
- Low Volatility
- Superior Inflation Hedge
- Attractive Yields
- Safe Haven Investment
- Uncorrelated Returns
- Long-Term Tailwinds
Diversify Beyond Stocks & Bonds
Farmland has outperformed most major assets, including commercial real estate, for over 30 years.Visit Why Farmland
Asset Class Performance (1992-2022)
|Farmland||US Stocks||US Bonds||Real Estate||US REITs||Gold|
|Average Annual Return5||10.71%||9.58%||4.64%||8.39%||9.43%||5.42%|
|Correlation to CPI8||0.17||-0.37||-0.39||0.17||-0.20||-0.15|
Data are based on annual total returns from January 1, 1992 through December 31, 2022.
Sources: Privately Held U.S. Farmland - NCREIF Farmland Index; Stocks - S&P 500 Total Return Index; Bonds - Bloomberg Barclays U.S. Aggregate Index; Privately Held U.S. Commercial Real Estate - NCREIF Real Estate Index; Publicly Traded U.S. REITs - FTSE Nareit U.S. Real Estate Index; Gold - LBMA Precious Metal Prices. Indexes are unmanaged and unavailable for direct investment.
What Sets FarmTogether Apart
Unparalleled access to farmland investments vetted by rigorous due-diligence.
- Expert Investment Team With $1.2B of Collective Capital Deployed.
- Extremely disciplined and conservative investment philosophy.
- Proprietary sourcing technology and strategic best-in-class partnerships.
- 105-point due diligence checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned.
- Less than 1% of deals that enter our pipeline are eventually offered on our platform.
Our Andromeda Apple Orchard in Grant County, WA.
Our Knights Landing Almond Orchard in Sutter County, CA.
Our Sierra Foothills Pistachio Orchard in Tulare County, CA.
Our Bespoke Hazelnut Property in OR.
Our Daybreak Organic Pear & Apple Orchard in Chelan County, WA.