Unparalleled Farmland Accessibility
Access institutional-quality farmland through a variety of channels, curated to fit a range of investor needs.
1031 Exchange Eligibility
A 1031 Exchange entails the swap of one investment property for another that allows for the deferral of capital gains. Investors are able to sell their investment for a like-kind replacement property, which includes farmland.Learn More
Secondary Market Liquidity
Secondary Market Liquidity provides investors with options for liquidity earlier than the end of the hold period for their farmland investment. FarmTogether is currently running pilot programs for this option.Learn More
Crowdfunded Farmland Offerings
- Investment offerings are available to accredited investors starting at a minimum of $15,000.
- Diverse assets curated to fit a range of portfolio needs.
- Hold periods typically range from 5 - 12 years with annual liquidity windows for earlier exits.
- Simple and low fees.
- Seamless online investment process.
Sole Ownership Bespoke Offerings
- Farmland sourced for individual investors who seek sole ownership and are willing to invest $3,000,000+ in equity per farm.
- Hold period, risk-return profile, and cash yield are at the sole discretion of the investor.
- Fully customizable legal, tax, and capital structure.
- Eligible for 1031 Exchanges.
- Custom fees aligned with the deal structure.
- Access to swap an investment or business property through our sole ownership bespoke program or crowdfunding offerings.
- Crowdfunding minimum investments start at $500,000; bespoke minimum investments start at $1,000,000.
- Defer recognition of capital gains and related federal income tax liability; step-up in basis.
- The replacement property must be of equal or greater value than the relinquished property.
- Customizable capital structure and risk-return profile.
Secondary Market Liquidity
- Secondary Market Pilot in progress.
- FarmTogether plans to offer investors greater liquidity options earlier than the end of hold period.
- FarmTogether plans for this option to be available on all of our current and future deals unless constrained by the specifics of a particular deal.
- FarmTogether plans to have the first liquidity window open 366 days after the closing date for that investment.
Stay Tuned For More Information.
FarmTogether ensures hassle-free investment services, including farmland portfolio performance, accounting, and tax reporting.
Investment Method of Your Choosing
We support investments investments made via individual entities, self-directed IRAs, corporations, LLCs and other vehicles.
Monitor Your Investment
Our investors have secure access to documents and investment performance, including projected and actual payout comparisons, distributions history, historical distributions, and K-1 tax forms.How It Works
A Fruitful Passive Income Stream
Farmland generates income from crops and land value appreciation.
Top quality investment opportunities that can offer competitive returns - all net of fees:
Payouts from Farmland Operations
FarmTogether partners with local operators, negotiates service agreements, and ensures sustainable farmland practices to secure long-term attractive income for investors.
Capital Gains from Sale
FarmTogether’s investment team is best positioned to sell farmland at competitive prices and maximize the investor's capital gains at the end of the holding period.Why Farmland
Who Can Invest?
When Will I Receive My Returns?
What Are Your Fees?
How Do I Make My First Investment?