Unparalleled Farmland Accessibility
1031 Exchange Eligibility
A 1031 Exchange entails the swap of one investment property for another that allows for the deferral of capital gains. Investors are able to sell their investment for a like-kind replacement property, which includes farmland.Learn More
Crowdfunded Farmland Offerings
- Investment offerings are available to accredited investors starting at a minimum of $15,000.
- Diverse assets curated to fit a range of portfolio needs.
- Hold periods typically range from 5 - 12 years with annual liquidity windows for earlier exits.
- Simple and low fees.
- Seamless online investment process.
Sustainable Farmland Fund
- Farmland sourced for accredited investors who prefer diversified exposure to a portfolio of institutional-grade farmland through a single allocation.
- Private evergreen structure with quarterly liquidity after initial two-year lock-up.
- Target net annualized return of 8-10% and a net annual target distribution of 4-6%.
- Investment minimum starts at $100,000 for Class A and $5,000,000 for Class I.
Sole Ownership Bespoke Offerings
- Farmland sourced for individual investors who seek sole ownership and are willing to invest $3,000,000+ in equity per farm.
- Hold period, risk-return profile, and cash yield are at the sole discretion of the investor.
- Fully customizable legal, tax, and capital structure.
- Eligible for 1031 Exchanges.
- Custom fees aligned with the deal structure.
- Swap an investment or business property through our sole ownership bespoke program.
- Investment minimum starts at $1,000,000.
- Defer recognition of capital gains and related federal income tax liability; step-up in basis.
- The replacement property must be of equal or greater value than the relinquished property.
- Customizable capital structure and risk-return profile.
Best-in-Class Investment Management
FarmTogether ensures hassle-free investment services, farmland portfolio management and performance tracking, accounting, and tax reporting.
Investment Method of Your Choosing
We support investments made via individual entities, self-directed IRAs, corporations, LLCs and other vehicles.
Monitor Your Investment
Access all necessary documents and investment performance metrics, including projected and actual payout comparisons, historical distributions, and K-1 tax forms, all securely online via the FarmTogether portal.How It Works
A Fruitful Passive Income Stream
Farmland generates income from crops and land value appreciation.
Top quality investment opportunities that can offer competitive returns - all net of fees:
Payouts from Farmland Operations
FarmTogether partners with local operators, negotiates service agreements, and ensures sustainable farmland practices to secure long-term attractive income for investors.
Capital Gains from Sale
FarmTogether’s investment team is best positioned to sell farmland at competitive prices and maximize the investor's capital gains at the end of the holding period.Why Farmland