Modern Farmland Investing for Individual Investors
FarmTogether sources and manages institutional quality farmland for crowdfunding and bespoke investment offerings.
Crowdfunded Farmland Offerings
- Investment offerings are available to accredited investors with low minimums starting at $15,000.
- FarmTogether may utilize leverage to improve the offering's returns.
- Hold Periods starting from 5 years with annual liquidity windows for earlier exits.
- Ineligible for 1031 Exchanges.
- Simple and low fees.
Sole Ownership Bespoke Offerings
- Farmland sourced for individual investors who seek sole ownership and are willing to invest $1,000,000+ in equity per farm.
- Fully customizable legal, tax and capital structure.
- Hold period, risk-return profile, and cash yield profiles are at the sole discretion of the investor.
- Eligible for 1031 Exchanges.
- Custom fees aligned with the deal structure.
Higher Returns with Lower Risk
Farmland generates income from crops and land value appreciation.
- Payouts from Farmland Operations
FarmTogether partners with local operators, negotiates service agreements, and ensures sustainable farmland practices securing long-term attractive income for investors.
- Capital Gains from Sale
FarmTogether’s investment team is best positioned to sell farmland at competitive prices and maximize the investor's capital gains at the end of the holding period.
Best-in-Class Reporting That Will Delight You
FarmTogether ensures hassle-free investment services, including fund administration, accounting, and tax reporting.
- Investment Method of Your Choosing
We support investments made via individual entities, self-directed IRAs, Solo 401k accounts, corporations, LLCs and other vehicles.
- Monitor Your Investment
Our investors have secure access to documents and investment performance, including projected and actual payout comparisons, distributions history, historical distributions, and K-1 tax forms.