FarmTogether: Income & Impact on a Massive Scale
FarmTogether is proud to be a Professional Member of NCREIF. NCREIF is the leading provider of investment performance indices and transparent data for US commercial properties. The NCREIF farmland index is the definitive index for the farmland market.
FarmTogether is a member of Leading Harvest, an innovative nonprofit organization and industry leader in sustainability. FarmTogether’s agricultural operations have been certified as in conformance with the Leading Harvest Farmland Management Standard. Please see our Certification Documents.
FarmTogether, As Seen On
Why Investors Choose Us
Whether you’re looking to diversify your assets, hedge against inflation, generate income, or grow your overall portfolio value, FarmTogether offers a variety of options to add high-quality farmland to your portfolio.
- Superior DealsWe target opportunities which typically yield 6-13% returns with 2-9% cash yields - all net of fees.
- Diverse Range Of OfferingsWe specialize in both row crops and permanent crops, with over 45 properties across the U.S.
- All-In-One PlatformA single portal to browse investments, review due diligence materials, and sign legal documents.
- Unparalleled AccessAccess via: Crowdfunded Offerings, Sustainable Farmland Fund, Sole Ownership, Tenancy in Common.
- Institutional ExperienceInvestment experience at some of the largest and most innovative institutional funds in the world.
- Long-Term ImpactInvestments fund the technological innovation needed to sustain future generations’ food supply.
- Best-In-Class OperatorsPortfolio built around partnerships with best-in-class operators for each of the crops we focus on.
- Expert Advisory BoardDecades of experience bridging Agribusiness, Technology, Finance, Real Estate, and Agriculture.
Less than 1% of deals that enter our pipeline are eventually offered on our platform.
- Global Macro-ViewWe take into account climate change, water availability, structural regional trends, regulatory landscapes, and long-term trends in improvement in agricultural yields.
- End Market AnalysisWe dive deep into the end markets for the farm products we target to determine how long-term trends in the industry may influence end prices.
- Property AnalysisWe incorporate 150 data sets from public, private and proprietary data sources when analyzing properties. We also apply our proprietary technology to zero in on high-quality off-market opportunities.
- Due DiligenceOur 105-point due diligence checklist includes soil, leaf, water, capital improvements, title, local legislation, depth of the supporting farming ecosystem, cost of inputs, farmworker wages, and more.
High-Quality Farmland Investment Opportunities
Our data-driven, tech-enabled sourcing and thorough due diligence allow us to offer investors access to a diverse range of high-quality farmland investment opportunities, both in permanent crops and row crops, across the United States.Visit How We Invest
“As we navigate a particularly turbulent macro environment in 2022, we have seen US Farmland perform well during this period, even outperforming other real assets. We are living through a period that demonstrates just how resilient and attractive farmland can be.“
Founder & Head of Strategy, FarmTogether
Our Daybreak Organic Pear and Apple Orchard in Chelan County, WA.