FarmTogether: Income & Impact on a Massive Scale
FarmTogether is proud to be a Professional Member of NCREIF. NCREIF is the leading provider of investment performance indices and transparent data for US commercial properties. The NCREIF farmland index is the definitive index for the farmland market.
FarmTogether is a member of Leading Harvest, an innovative nonprofit organization and industry leader in sustainability. FarmTogether’s agricultural operations have been certified as in conformance with the Leading Harvest Farmland Management Standard. Please see our Certification Documents.
As Seen On
Why Investors Choose Us
Whether you’re looking to diversify your assets, hedge against inflation, generate income, or grow your overall portfolio value, FarmTogether offers a variety of options to add institutional-quality farmland to your portfolio.
- Superior DealsWe target opportunities which typically yield 6-13% returns with 2-9% cash yields - all net of fees.
- Diverse Range Of OfferingsWe specialize in both row crops and permanent crops, with over 30 properties across the U.S.
- All-In-One Investment PlatformA single portal to browse investments, review due diligence materials, and seamlessly sign legal documents.
- Unparalleled AccessAccess via: Crowdfunded Offerings, Sustainable Farmland Fund, 1031 Exchange, Sole Ownership Bespoke.
- Institutional ExperienceInvestment experience at some of the largest and most innovative institutional funds in the world.
- Long-Term ImpactInvestments fund the technological innovation needed to sustain future generations’ food supply.
- Best-In-Class OperatorsPortfolio built around partnerships with best-in-class operators for each of the crops we focus on.
- Expert Advisory BoardDecades of experience bridging Agribusiness, Technology, Finance, Real Estate, and Agriculture.
Less than 1% of deals that enter our pipeline are eventually offered on our platform.
- Global Macro-ViewWe take into account climate change, water availability, structural regional trends, regulatory landscapes, and long-term trends in improvement in agricultural yields.
- End Market AnalysisWe dive deep into the end markets for the farm products we target to determine how long-term trends in the industry may influence end prices.
- Property AnalysisWe incorporate 150 data sets from public, private and proprietary data sources when analyzing properties. We also apply our proprietary technology to zero in on the best opportunities.
- Due DiligenceOur 105-point due diligence checklist includes soil, leaf, water, capital improvements, title, local legislation, depth of the supporting farming ecosystem, cost of inputs, farmworker wages, and more.
Unparalleled Farmland Investment Opportunities
We are providing accredited investors with access to investments that were previously only accessible to the top 1%. Better yet, we’re focused on ensuring these investments are the absolute best of the best.Visit How We Invest
Today's environment demands a different approach to investing – one that prioritizes diversity, stability, and inflation-hedging properties. Time and time again, farmland, a real asset with a critical role in our global economy, has proven to be a reliable store of value in unpredictable conditions.